Judgment Day Academy.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.
Judgment Day Academy.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.
Judgment Day Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Menu.
Latest topics
» Academy Re-opening.
Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_icon_minitimeby SilverWolf98 Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:37 pm

» Does this deck look good
Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_icon_minitimeby vocaloid290 Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:13 am

» Shadow Realm Rules.
Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:01 am

» Duel Arena Rules.
Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:52 am

» Role Playing.
Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:41 am

» Screen shots.
Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:32 am

» Requesting A Test.
Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:29 am

» chat for judgmentday Academy join plz
Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:10 am

» Judgment Dragon's Cave.
Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:09 am

Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_vote_lcapDo you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_voting_barDo you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_vote_rcap 
Jack134
Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_vote_lcapDo you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_voting_barDo you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_vote_rcap 
Boss12269
The_Dark_Shadow
Sosuke_Aizen_Lead_Duelist
LifeSan
coldFusion101
BloodWolf1469
SilverWolf98
Gunterhaben
Affiliates
free forum

Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second? Leave your thoughts on going first and second

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverWolf98

SilverWolf98

Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second? Leave your thoughts on going first and second   Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:41 pm

I saw this video on youtube about this guy who talked about the player going first gets a huge advantage because they can play their best monsters and set their spells and traps without having your opponent being able to respond.  I think he is so true and I believe that Konami should totally change the starting of the game.  Especially in this format of how fast things are going and the powerful monsters there are.

In my opinion, Konami should atleast let the player going second be able to draw six cards just because their 6th card could have been a veiler or something when they really needed it.  Also the player that goes first should not be able to special summon or the first player can only summon up to two monsters because those really good synchro/xyz monsters make it impossible for the second player to make a move.  I think these little things would be a good start for the game, but I don't think it's the best way.

I remember when I used to play pokemon the trading card game.  Even though no one really actually played the game and collected the cards for the hell of it I actually played the game and learned how to play it.  In pokemon, you would start a game by having both players pick a pokemon(s) in their hand and place them facedown.  Then they would count to three and flip them face-up at the same time.  Then the first player would start their turn.

Starting yugioh like how you start pokemon would be interesting and would make things more fair.  If you were to start yugioh like pokemon I think that first both players draw 5 cards and pick one monster that is level 4 or lower in their hand and place it facedown in attack or defense position.  Then the players would choose their spells and traps to put facedown.  After that the players would flip their monsters face-up on the count of three.  Monsters with effects that activate during this time are negated.  Then the first player would start their turn as normal but they can attack on their turn.

I think this new way of starting yugioh is much better because both players start with the one decent not too strong monster and have their spells and traps ready to react against one another and there is no disadvantage for the second player.

Sorry for such a long ass post, but I felt like talking about it. XD  Tell me some of your ideas!
Back to top Go down
Jack134

Jack134

Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second? Leave your thoughts on going first and second   Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second?  Leave your thoughts on going first and second I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:41 pm

ITS TO LONG OMG I GOT BORED IN THE MIDDLE OF READING IT:lol!:
Back to top Go down

Do you think Konami should change the rules on going first and second? Leave your thoughts on going first and second
Page 1 of 1