Judgment Day Academy.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.
Judgment Day Academy.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.
Judgment Day Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Menu.
Latest topics
» Academy Re-opening.
HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeby SilverWolf98 Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:37 pm

» Does this deck look good
HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeby vocaloid290 Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:13 am

» Shadow Realm Rules.
HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:01 am

» Duel Arena Rules.
HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:52 am

» Role Playing.
HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:41 am

» Screen shots.
HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:32 am

» Requesting A Test.
HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:29 am

» chat for judgmentday Academy join plz
HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:10 am

» Judgment Dragon's Cave.
HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:09 am

Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
HamKid The Loner of Loners I_vote_lcapHamKid The Loner of Loners I_voting_barHamKid The Loner of Loners I_vote_rcap 
Jack134
HamKid The Loner of Loners I_vote_lcapHamKid The Loner of Loners I_voting_barHamKid The Loner of Loners I_vote_rcap 
Boss12269
The_Dark_Shadow
Sosuke_Aizen_Lead_Duelist
LifeSan
coldFusion101
BloodWolf1469
SilverWolf98
Gunterhaben
Affiliates
free forum

HamKid The Loner of Loners

Go down 
+3
coldFusion101
BloodWolf1469
HamKid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HamKid

HamKid

HamKid The Loner of Loners Empty
PostSubject: HamKid The Loner of Loners   HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Hey my name is Hamkid or Ham whichever you want to call me i've been dueling for about 10 years and have experience in Regional tourney and YCS Never went to Nats but hoping to one day. Also i dont like going try hard if not in tournaments/Dorm wars if there are any atleast, but remember ill always be a loner even if im on a team.
Back to top Go down
BloodWolf1469

BloodWolf1469

PostSubject: Re: HamKid The Loner of Loners   HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:54 pm

welcome ham and ten years? nice lol congrats on white bro and YCS? pretty good bro glad to have you here be a loner if you like buts its hard to keep out of this community Smile
Back to top Go down
coldFusion101

PostSubject: Re: HamKid The Loner of Loners   HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Welcome into white! happy duelling and badass record of stats bro!
Back to top Go down
HamKid

HamKid

PostSubject: Re: HamKid The Loner of Loners   HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:49 am

ehhh i was pretty bad in my Enterance exam but thats what you get for using a new deck.Hoping to rank up soon enough.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: HamKid The Loner of Loners   HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:06 am

He isn't in white guys... he is in orange xD

Welcome to the academy and have fun Very Happy

Happy Dueling. JD. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentday.forumotion.co.uk
Jack134

Jack134

PostSubject: Re: HamKid The Loner of Loners   HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 pm

welcome and im jack and u need something ask and im jack1344 on dn if u want a duel

Last edited by Jack134 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boss12269

Boss12269

PostSubject: Re: HamKid The Loner of Loners   HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:21 am

sup and welcome
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Shadow

The_Dark_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: HamKid The Loner of Loners   HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:02 am

Nice Job its cool that we have an experienced player here
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Shadow

The_Dark_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: HamKid The Loner of Loners   HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:03 am

I havent even attended a locals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HamKid The Loner of Loners   HamKid The Loner of Loners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HamKid The Loner of Loners
Page 1 of 1