Judgment Day Academy.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.
Judgment Day Academy.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.
Judgment Day Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Menu.
Latest topics
» Academy Re-opening.
Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeby SilverWolf98 Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:37 pm

» Does this deck look good
Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeby vocaloid290 Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:13 am

» Shadow Realm Rules.
Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:01 am

» Duel Arena Rules.
Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:52 am

» Role Playing.
Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:41 am

» Screen shots.
Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:32 am

» Requesting A Test.
Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:29 am

» chat for judgmentday Academy join plz
Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:10 am

» Judgment Dragon's Cave.
Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeby *Judgment Dragon* Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:09 am

Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Destroying the meta I_vote_lcapDestroying the meta I_voting_barDestroying the meta I_vote_rcap 
Jack134
Destroying the meta I_vote_lcapDestroying the meta I_voting_barDestroying the meta I_vote_rcap 
Boss12269
The_Dark_Shadow
Sosuke_Aizen_Lead_Duelist
LifeSan
coldFusion101
BloodWolf1469
SilverWolf98
Gunterhaben
Affiliates
free forum

Destroying the meta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coldFusion101

Destroying the meta Empty
PostSubject: Destroying the meta   Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Battling the teir 1 decks

E-Dragons:
Electric virus to stop there dragons AND stealing there dracckosaccks
Kycoo the ghost destroyer- very good for stopping them spamming the field
Deck lock down-makes there deck as slow as yours if you are playing a non-meta deck this is the way to go! (Stops all meta decks)
Soul drain, Skill drain stops them before they start lol! 
Forbidden lance and chalice lance to make them destroy there own monsters in the damage step FORBIDDEN chalice perfect in the mirror match to make them deck out here is  how you do the OTK you make colossal fighter , increase there attack by 400 then attack into there higher monster ( you need them to drop maxx c) colossal fighter will be destroyed then special summon its self you deck them out because they draw every time he is special summoned  to see the clearified and more detailed version of this look at my next post
Back to top Go down
coldFusion101

PostSubject: Re: Destroying the meta   Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Here is how it works E DRAGS VS E DRAGS

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS TO WORK:
They activate maxx c to draw for every time you special summon a monster ( they already have drawn 8 OR more cards )
Forbidden chalice
Collosal fighter
more than 6400 life points
THEM TO HAVE A MONSTER ( BIG EYE/ DRACCCKOSACCK) you then chalice there monster draccosacck making him a 3000 attacker you then attack with colossal fighter to commit suicide every time this happens you will lose 200 life points they will have around 32 cards left so you take 200 each time they draw one card because you can special summon the same collosal fighter each time it dies from battle until they deck out Smile E-DRAGONS TROLLED!
Back to top Go down
coldFusion101

PostSubject: Re: Destroying the meta   Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Spellbooks (This works for e drags too!) Droll AND lock bird SOOO good no searching or drawing so no spellbook of judgement lol making there deck a lot slower

Thunder king rai-oh stopping them from adding and negate one SS

Fossil dyna stops them from special summoning monsters

Banisher of the light banishes cards before they hit the grave ( macro too!)

Vanities fiend/ emptiness no special summoning

Testudo erat numen - No special summoning

ERADICATOR EPIDEMIC VIRUS - GETS RID OF ALL THERE SPELLS THEN THEY BECOME JUST BOOOKS!

Back to top Go down
coldFusion101

PostSubject: Re: Destroying the meta   Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:44 pm

EVILSWARM-

penguin soldier is a good card to bounce back there XYZ monsters

THE OTHER CARDS ABOVE WILL HEP TOO!

neo-SPACE ION grand mole
Fiendish chain - stops ophion
veiler stops rabbit ( works against e drags and spellbooks too!)
Compulsory evacuation device- stops ophion
Back to top Go down
Boss12269

Boss12269

PostSubject: Re: Destroying the meta   Destroying the meta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 pm

use cards like flying "c" #favoritetrollcard slows down meta and doesnt allow draccosack or ophion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroying the meta   Destroying the meta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroying the meta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Academy. :: Recreation Room :: OCG/TCG Topics-
Jump to: